EnGenius ENH1750EXT Dual Band Long Range Wireless Access Point
- sold out This item is currently out of stock
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
- 802.11n wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both 2.4 and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity
- Supports Mesh in the 2.4 GHz band
- Three detachable 5 dBi high gain Omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Three detachable 7 dBi high gain Omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz
- IP68-Rated waterproof housing for withstanding UV radiation and severe exposure to the elements
- Can be monitored after deployment with EnGenius EZ Controller™ software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (available as a free download)
- Can be used with included power injector and power adapter or via PoE with PoE 802.3at/af capable Switches
- Quantum Beam Technology
- Dual Band / Three Stream (3x3)
- Band Steering feature detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow
- Secured Guest Network option available
Key Features :
- Up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz for faster file transfers and smoother video streaming.
- Up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity.
- Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity
- Designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions via its water and dust proof IP68-Rated housing.
- Repels UV radiation.
- Three detachable 5 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz and three detachable 7 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz.
|Wireless Speed||1300 Mbps|