N300 High Power Ceiling Mount Wireless PoE Range Extender / Access Point
- 600mW high power output for superior wireless performance*
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) and alternative external power adapter
- iQ Setup for automatic and smart setup
- Multiple operation modes including AP, WDS Point to Point, WDS Point to multiple points, and repeater
- Up to 5 SSIDs, making it possible to divide clients into different wireless groups with different wireless security settings
- Scheduling to turn LED and wireless on and off, to reduce power consumption
- Suitable for home, SOHO, and SMB environments
- Enhanced wireless coverage up to 10,000 square meters
600mW High Power Output
The EW-7428HCn’s massive power output provides a colossal Wi-Fi range of up to 10,000 square meters* – ideal for vast environments such as airports, hotels, schools or warehouses. (Power is limited up to 20dBm in Europe due to CE regulations.)
Optional Power Supply
The Edimax EW-7428HCn integrates a PoE PD module, and also provides a power jack for a regular power adapter. Users can connect the access point to either a PoE Switch or a power adapter for the power supply.
User Group Management
Up to 5 SSIDs, making it possible to divide clients into different wireless user groups with different wireless security settings.
iQ Setup: No CD Required
iQ Setup is an intelligent feature that ensures a quick and headache-free setup process. You can choose the operation mode according to your needs and complete setup in just a few minutes. User can easily complete the installation without the software CD. This is useful when users are using ultra-compact laptops without the CD/DVD drives.
Designed to be conveniently ceiling mounted: The ceiling mounted access point can be mounted on office ceilings and easily blends in home and business environments.