Beyondtech SC to SC Fiber Optic Patchcord OM3 50mtr
- sold out This item is currently out of stock
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable;Connector Type : SC to SC Male Plug;Core/Cladding : 50/125 Multimode Duplex.
- Length: 50 / 9ft. Cable Diameter : 3.0 mm / 0.11".10 Gb Ethernet speed to 300 meters @850nm
- OM3 core have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.It is easy to weld, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission, and has a long life.
- Multimode Duplex 50/125 micron fiber cable is designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- Fiber Optic Cable body is made of PVC/ LSZH plastic materials, shiny,tough. The inside optical cable is aramid,tough, tensile, non-toxic, fire retardant,low smoke. The connector is PBT plastic materials ,high temperature resistant, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed.
|Type||Fiber Optic Patchcord|
|Jacket||Standard Zip Cord Duplex|
Connector B (SC)
Connector A (SC)